Behyab Car Tracker is owned by Arshin Co and its Android Application is designed by us.
Comprehensive web and mobile app, Designed by Arshin Engineers, allows the user to get in the event of any interruption to the Internet (GPRS), the basic software features associated with the tracking system will be made by sending and receiving SMS.
The server platform features used in the product :
3. Node.js is used to write network-related applications with fast, quality, and scalable …
4. It’s an Event-driven technology rather than traditional Threading .
5. Non-blocking To perform I / O operations
AngularJS technology used on the client side :
2. This framework has been developed for the simple development of SPAs with the MVC design pattern .
Features and abilities :
- Has a high security level against malicious intrusion
- Record and store car data on the server
- Ability to customize the website and encode and hash the information on the data base …
- Using SPA technology to design web-based systems for faster data loading
- Use proprietary protocols for connecting servers to clients in order to take advantage of high security
- Non-stop function of the device if GPRS network disconnect and availability of using of main features via the application and SMS
- Geo-fencing functionality, speed reporting, range, etc.
- Definition of car overnight parking spots and reporting of arrival and departure, stop time at desired time intervals
- View a car’s detail by holding the pointer over its icon (Includes driver name, latitude, time and date, speed, power status of the device, GSM antenna status)
- View the latest vehicle positioning online on the map
- Display the moment of signal strength and charge the SIM card and charge it as needed
- View the list of orders sent and cancel them if needed
- Ability to define up to five phone numbers for managing the device via SMS
- Ability to record tickets and track problems through the system
- Tracking capability within the specified time interval, based on mileage and angle (at least 1 degree)